Bill Jensen – Mr Simplicity – started in 2014 a research about the Future of Work for his next book. What was different this time around than Bill’s past research ? He crowdsourced this one!
And I’m so grateful he thought about me!
So… What/how/who will lead us into the future of work ?
To figure that out, we studied two different tracks…
- What are people’s dreams for the future of work ?
- What are the tough choices facing today’s leaders that will get us there ?
Special thanks to the ones I had the privilege to interview
It was harder than I thought to schedule the interviews: Skype, english barrier, availability… So I want to thank the persons that took the time and those who helped in the process.
3 questions were asked:
- From any time in your life… What tough choices have you made that now guide or influence how you make new tough decisions ?
- What are YOUR toughest challenges or what are the (one, two, three) toughest challenges and choices that organizational leaders need to make to lead us into the future ?
- What are your (one or two) biggest lessons learned that might help other leaders as they face similar challenges ?
Here are the interviews I’ve conducted.